Monday, April 9, 2007

First Class Post

A week on from the 7's finds me writing this post from the Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge at Heathtrow, waiting for my return flight to Hong Kong after a short trip back to the UK. As a birthday treat, the very kind people at Cathay Pacific decided to upgrade me from business to first for my return leg - which was nice (and I did not even have to ask).

Although it was only a short trip back to the UK it was good to catch up with some good friends who I have not seen since the wedding. Reedy Boy - thankyou for the music (nothing to do with the Abba song), great to see you and Niki. I must say that I particularly like Kasabian and The Kaiser Chiefs, however you missed off The Arctic Monkeys from your selection!

Dickie H, thanks for the beers and the birthday kebab. Now hurry up and propose to Alison!

See you all again in September.

Cheers,

Hoj.

No comments: