Tuesday, February 6, 2007

French Polynesia















I have posted some photos on the photoblog of our honeymoon in French Polynesia. When we went it was still supposed to be the dry season. Still at least it meant that I did not feel guilty for going off diving.

Thankfully things brightened up by the time we made it to Bora Bora. We went snorkeling with sharks, lots of them, which was a bit unnerving. I have dived with sharks on many an occasion which has never bothered me but for some reason I was not overly fussed swimming on the surface with them all around. Maybe it had something to do with the guy next to me feeding them bloody fish scraps which was getting them agitateted.

Popped in to Auckland for the afternoon on the way back as we had a few hours to kill between flights. Did the usual tourist stuff, tower, harbour, which was pretty much about it. Did not do the sky jump as we were short on time - maybe next visit.




No comments: