Monday, February 12, 2007

On the Blog - Dubai Airport

The joys of business travel.
After a 9 hour flight from HK to Dubai, then a 2 hour transfer I finally got to Abu Dhabi during the early hours of Sunday morning. Managed to get a few hours sleep before making my first presentation of the weekend Sunday lunchtime. After a full day of meetings, site visits and business dinner, I finally got back to the hotel around 11:00pm (incidentally the first hotel I have ever stayed in that did not have a bar - in fact, it was not allowed to sell alcohol).
After more meetings and another presentation Monday lunchtime, we transferred back to Dubai, where I am now sat finally with a beer and Internet access. Flight leaves in 40 mins, which gets me back to HK at 6:00am - just in time to get home, take a shower and make it back in for 8:30am on Tuesday morning. Great!

No comments: