Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ski Condo for Rent in Big White, Canada

Unlike many other blogs my site remains free from advertising and it is my current intent to keep it that way, however, the one exception that I will make to this is in promoting my own ski condo for rent, in Big White, Canada.

As we are now nearly half way through the year, the 2007/08 ski season will soon be upon us, and in this respect I am now taking bookings for my condo for this coming season. It is a stunning apartment (even if I say so myself), with direct ski access to the front door, located in the Happy Valley area of the resort, at the base of the gondola to the Village.

Big White is an up and coming resort, the second largest in BC (after Whistler), approximately a 45mins drive from Kelowna airport. Big White has been voted the best North American resort for families the past few years, with a good mix of skiing and entertainment.




My condo sleeps 8, is fitted out with all mod cons (42” flat screen TV, Bose DVD/ stereo, Playstation 2, X Box etc.), as well as having an outdoor hot tub to sooth those aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes. If you would like to know more or are interested in booking, please click the title of this post or the site within the links section.

No comments: