Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bless my Cotton Socks I'm in the News...

Well, after nearly 10 years of living discreetly in Hong Kong I have now made it into the local press - not the South China Morning Post (thankfully) but a local Chinese paper,as shown below. Thankfully the picture quality is poor so you cannot actually make out that it is me in the middle. Oh, and I'll buy a beer for the first one who correctly identifies the song that this post's title is lifted from - song title and band please!


6 comments:

summer_wizard said...

it's Reward by Teardrop Explodes...
my dad used to listen (and sing) to that song...
hehe...u owe me a beer! yay!
btw, congrats for the appearance in local paper...

Hoj said...

Spot on S_W - that's a beer I owe you! Tremendous track and one of my fav bands (along with U2 of course) from the early 80's.

Anonymous said...

heheeh not legal yet to drink beer ^^

Anonymous said...

definitely not the light blue uniform hehehe
congratzzzzz ^^
I cant read what kind of award is dat???

summer_wizard said...

DUH! erna, i am 18 already! still illegal? hehe...

Hoj said...

Yes right erna, I am not the one in the blue uniform, or the one wearing the chef's outfit, come to that!